Random thoughts, or, chewing the re-entry scenery
I want to read something real weird and real loud with out words
modify that —
well, maybe something not too weird and not too loud
but defiantly with out words.
What I learned today:
• Quantifying my ignorance is a hard thing to do.
• Mixing red and blue paint, still wont make green.
• Waiting for the music to make an S curve sometimes takes a real long time.
• Making the sublime look spontaneous takes more time than one might think.
• Devouring space that is expanding beyond concept devours time.
Tricky connotations, endless denotations.
Using words to justify something far greater than.
Communication that is more complicated than this takes more time than I have.