A human prerequisite is enduring and contending with persistent detours of the mind and body.
Heraclean tasks of the modern world.
1. Capture any solution and wrestle it into reality.
4. Recognize a nihilistic response and remove the physical challenge that is begging to be violated.
5. Bend two wrongs to make a right.
6. Scare a murder of crows away with extraordinary music.
7. Focus your aggressive, uncontrollable humor on a mirror forcing it to reveal itself.
12. Use a gift as a great persuader.