Random thoughts, or, chewing the re-entry scenery.
i want to read something real weird + real loud w/out words.
modify that —
Well, maybe something not too weird + not too loud
but defiantly w/out words.
What i learned today:
• It takes up a lot of time to quantify my ignorance.
• Mixing red + blue paint, still won't make green, every time.
• Waiting for the music to make an S curve sometimes takes a real long time.
• Making the sublime look spontaneous takes more time than one might think.
• Devouring space that is expanding beyond concept devours time.
Tricky connotations, endless denotations.
Using words to justify something far greater than.
Communication that is more complicated than this + takes more time than I have.