21.8.09

Lemmy, at Alphaville, has bestowed a girlie-girlie
award to this blog.
Thanks Lemmy, and keep up the great eclectic blog...












Nicole at Dot com sent the Honest Scrape award along to me.
I see why some folks choose not to no these awards and memes, as it's lot of work to have a sit and think about your own self and come up with facts, or not. I just don't want to write things about me again, OK?
So, I’ll instead write two quotes from dear friends that I’ve been thinking about just about now...and I bestow this award to any of you who is willing to carry the load.

Art is often like opera, some people just need the super-titles.
-Lonnie Hanzon, in a frustrated moment.

Fall in love with something every day, even if it’s just a color.
-Kyle Bradfield

1 comment:

  1. i plan to fall in love with a number of things today

    ReplyDelete