...to stand on the meeting of two eternities, the past and future, which is precisely the present moment; to toe that line. -H D Thoreau

We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be
to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time. -
T. S. Eliot

6.6.14



















This guardian angel leaned against the brick wall, struck a match on his heal and had a smoke. He was in no hurry.

I dreamed of  an art opening. The room was totally empty, very well lit and the walls were washed warm white. It was entitled "The Power of Omission."

I just went back though a bunch of Old Work - that I m not happy with. But, I am not going to rework any of it.
Hell, I can do New Work and not be happy with it.


Time goes and I  wish I had more physical manifestations of how the hours were spent.

System vs. Goal.
Stick with a system and you will attain the goal.

2 comments:

  1. Yes time is the fire in which we burn. Now seems a good time to manifest more , reignite the magic powers of visualizing into reality... We've got the power, just have to remember where I left the keys... Baci, SLS. ( Save lost souls)

    ReplyDelete