Just dusting off the unfinished manuscript from the collaborative piece, with Hanzon, on the cross-training dictionary.
I’ve not posted any in a long while and thought I would break this silence with a few more of our simple revelations: (or not.)
1. Materials-alter / Method-alchemy / Inspiration-spirit.
2. There exists in everything the potential of transformation.
The marble not yet carved can hold the form of every thought the greatest artist has. -Michelangelo
3. Try to know if that was the easy part or the hard part.
4. If something is not changing you are not looking close enough.
5. Muse: Learn to work this. Most successful freelancers can't afford to wait for inspiration. People in other professions work everyday whether they feel like it or not.
6. Keep the iron moving.
7. Use gravity to you own advantage.
8. In a proposal I like to always throw in something terribly wrong ... just to see if they are watching.
9. Inner-directed / Outer-directed.
10. Edentulous; Without teeth. I just really like this word.
11. Dynamic Change; Change that happens positively, immediately and, is not irreversible.
12. Great creative works are hard work and not simple. Move towards a true quiet profound excitement, and, being in this slipstream of the creative flux is indeed our element of trusting the outcome.