Very random thoughts...
Grew up children feeling the need to earn what the world means to give them.
I wish I had lived in the ‘20s,. Oh hell, who am I kidding, I would have been ostracized then, too.
More from the dictionary...
• lurch; A mental hangout. -e.g. The few members of the questioning committee were left in the lurch when the spokesman had to answer an emergency phone call from his neighbor's dog. also- A scary person.
• process; -23 things to remember
2. Have the right tools or the right people. Anything done without the proper whatever-you-need is the bad timing in a black whole.
3. pick two; Fast, Cheap, or Good.
4. Be aware that absolutes are not true things, but tendencies, and roll with them.
5. Don’t suffer future pain.
Revisit Remedious Varo
This looks like an interesting, hard edged aesthetics kind of day.
I hit on a memory of a slice of conversation.
“They were having a special on eye wear so I bought three pairs for only $100 dollars.”
“But you don’t wear glasses!”
“I know, but it’s fun to accessorize.”
I base my fashion taste on what doesn't itch. -Gilda Radner
We all remain at large.