Herculean tasks of the modern world.
1. Capture any solution and wrestle it into reality.
2. Kill a deadly snake with a blunt shovel and a strike-anywhere match.
3. Trap a butterfly with your bare hands.
4. Recognize a nihilistic response and remove the physical challenge that is begging to be violated.
5. Bend two wrongs to make a right.
6. Scare a murder of crows away with extraordinary music.
7. Focus your aggressive, uncontrollable humor on a mirror forcing it to reveal itself.
8. Take a group of nay sayers and change their minds.
9. Single out an enemy and the rest will fall.
10. Prove it takes only a gadfly to clear a room.
11. Save someone in anguish and then ask if this person has the knowledge you seek.
12. Use a gift as a great persuader.
13. (An alternative challenge.) To create a shore for Michael to row his boat up on to.
Labels: 'Chance Neglected'