6.4.09






I
t is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one’s mouth and remove all doubt. -no.16, or, maybe Mark Twain
.
I am not afraid.


Dream of shuffling the scripture.


Sign on the pearly gate, “We have the divine right not to serve anyone.”
I’m thinking...Who’s sign is this anyway?

141 I had finally made it, and there in front of the giant pearly gate was KB. He saw me coming. Stomping out his cigarette, he rolled his eyes and asked, “What took you so long?” and we pushed open the heavy iron and entered together.
A sputter. Religion largely assumes we exist and that we are spiritual beings with a direct propose. Questioning belittles faith. I do believe on a sanctified level we are not at all that different and so to put much energy into worrying about the hereafter life may be time not well spent and possibly wasted. Being spiritual about the herenow plane, though, has benefits. Spirit creator, spirit redeemer, all spirit within us. words & excuses / loop knot / slip knot...ooops!
A question crawls out of the question before.
Ask the kids and they will answer:

I don't think Jesus is in heaven anymore, that was a long time ago. -ANHH
Maybe we cant remember what heaven was like before we were born because it’s the same as here. -CMHH

2 comments:

  1. Heaven is more than a state of mind to my way of thinking/believing. And "aspiring" is never a waste of one's time, however we all may aspire.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, that was the mood of the day. Has, as will ever, make for interesting consersation. -J

    ReplyDelete